Jacquelyn Blain

Jose Perez Article-Check in

I started laying down the outline of my feature article and the topics I will focus on researching and writing about. I am still gathering annotations and information from various sources on my article about video games. I have not had any problems regarding research specifically, but I don’t know if I can rule out having problems in the future in my feature article. The topic within my beat I am thinking of mostly settling on will probably be about the benefits videogames can have on society and how also addressing the criticisms people have regarding the unhealthy side effects of videogames while also talking about the history of video games and how it came to dominate media and entertainment. For the field work I mainly just asked questions and also researched data and graphs regarding the topic of my beat and feature article. I will also have insight from experts and scientific studies in my feature article.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Sounds good so far. This can be such an enormous topic! It’s good to be thinking about focus.