Jacquelyn Blain

Darcy- Article check-in

The problems I face the most are not repeating myself throughout the article and giving the audience vital information about corgis which makes them interesting. There are many dogs out there around the world but what makes the corgis different? The topic I am mostly settling on is who they are and what they are known for, giving interesting facts and just plain cuteness. I know this isn’t something a lot of people would go for but maybe I can try to per suey someone who is looking into buying a dog an option. I actually had the opportunity to know a person who owns a corgi to tell me a bit about them, I want this to be an informative article so any future dog owner who is looking to buy a corgi would have the opportunity to read up facts and information about the dog before purchasing them.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I think whatever you find and convey about Corgis will make a good article even if it feels “limited” to you. Talking to a Corgi owner should give you all kinds of good material. Maybe take something they say about their own pup and then look at what experts say about that specific thing, and weave them together. That should be great.