For my beat there we two major topics that I could say that I know a lot about and it was between my religion Islam or gaming. both of these are things that I’ve known since I was a child and were introduced to me by my parents. The beat I’m leaning towards would be video games since I thought my first essay was about my religion so I might as well change it up. video games are something that has kept my family very close together. Ever since we were children there were always ways we can talk and play with each other without having to meet up. Even now I find myself playing with the same people that I was playing with years ago and was able to stay in touch with them because of the time I spent playing video games. For sources that I could use there are many because I’m sure that there have been many other people who benefited in the same way by finding people and creating friendships on the game so I could find articles relating to that, also another source I could use is the people that I’ve been playing with almost daily for years on the game and how gaming helped them. I think my target audience would be people who don’t have people to play with or people who can’t find others who have the same hobbies or just enjoy the same topics and things that they would enjoy themselves. I plan on including various sources and stories I find online as well as maybe some data that shows statistics/charts on my topic. I will also be including my own personal stories on how the topic was a part of my life and how I feel as well on the topic