The Knowledge I have of the effects on the brain with working out is based on my experience and research I’ve made. During quarantine i passed my weight recommendations due to all the anxiety and stress eating. I gained so much weight that doctors told me i needed to lose it because it was affecting with my health and my everyday life activities. Once i started working out daily and losing weight it made me notice how much better mentally and physically my life is. I started seeing the mood Improvements daily. The energy i would have during my workout and for the rest of the day. I started also feeling more confident. When you exercise the body releases a chemical named endorphins. Endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain, better mood and self-esteem and increase in pleasure. What i need to know more about this is the other effects on the brain and body , experiences of others, do people get addicted to this feeling , why exercise is important for the brain, does exercises work for better mental health overall, and what workouts are really focused on the brain. My target audience is people that like working out but don’t know much about the positive effects of working out . People that are just starting to workout. People that can find working out as an option to improve their daily lifestyle. People who just want to learn about exercise. What i think will make this essay interesting is the facts and how i found those facts out base on my experience with working out. Where i will go to find information will be websites and friends. Im going to my friends because they workout and i want to know what they feel and if its similar to what the facts state and what i have experienced.