- Research Project – 10%
- Design Project 15 %
- Quizzes – 10 %
- Open Lab E-Portfolio – 25%
- Video Project – 10%
- Final Examination – 25%
- Discussion Groups and Class Discussion – 5%
• Homework must be handed in on the date posted on Blackboard in the Assignment link under Content Information. Late homework will adversely affect your grade.
• Homework will be uploaded digitally to Blackboard. Digital files that are uploaded to a Blackboard’s drop box must follow this naming convention: First initial/last name/Project. So for example, the logo history would be named: tbauerlogohistory .
• The visual quotation project must be submitted in both PDF and JPEG. Rubrics for the eportfolio project, the research report, the video project and the Eportfolio will are available on our OpenLab page under Projects. Be sure to backup all your work on both a USB drive and on a service such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Class discussions will take place via our weekly Blackboard Collaborate Ultra meetings and also on the discussion boards in-between our group meetings.
Communication via Grades will be done via Blackboard’s Grade Center:
Our class’s grade book will be on Blackboard. You should check your grades regularly under My grades. Your midterm grade will also be posted on Blackboard. This semester, per the college’s academic calendar, midterm grades must be posted by October 29th. If you have any questions about any of your grades. please email me.
There will be feedback given on Blackboard for your projects also when projects are in draft form before a grade is provided. Comments will also be provided on the project rubrics that can be found in the Projects section of this site.Print this page