Rabia Batool “The Americans”

I saw new phase of photography while watching the short video on Robert Frank’s  work. His work has it’s own unique message to deliver  and way to reach out it’s viewer. His art work is not just for specific group of people but for everyone. I think that’s the reason his photography book called ” The Americans”.  His photography  has nothing but daily, usual normal life of Americans, walking, standing, parting, work life, south life, segregation. I do not have much knowledge of photography and photographers but after seeing this video I believe so far his of what I know Robert Frank is the only photography who used his camera the right way. His work just connects it’s viewer automatically. He did not just captured and showed real life but also showed religion and political issues.  Photography is another name of journalism and I think he was very loyal and did a great job with his profession. The theme which is the Americans says it all about his photography. through his work his did delivered the life of south of how it was even before the civil rights movements and segregation of white and colored. Over all today I did got to learn and got interested in photography. And all this inspiration came from Robert Frank.

This entry was posted in #studentHW, Homework. Bookmark the permalink.