Dimitri Alexander- Civil War

A civil war is arguably the toughest thing that anyone could be asked to go through, in this case not only did the soldiers have to fight against their own families, but they also had to endure the unsanitary food given to them, which they needed to survive. What I found most interesting after reading the diaries of the soldiers and How Coffee fueled the Civil War was how much coffee kept the soldiers going. Without such a simple drug like caffeine the soldiers would not have been able to even shoot their rifles. Also, another thing I found interesting was that there was a sixteen-year old soldier fighting for what he believed in, even if it meant that he would lose his life. The reason I found this so interesting Is because it made me realize how much times have changed; how much people have changed for the worse.

The food I wouldn’t be able to live without is pasta because it’s such a great source of carbohydrates, which give the energy to do things like to go they gym or even something more simple like simply type this homework up.

http://daily.swarthmore.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Pasta.jpg

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.