RabiaBatool” Death…Soldier”

After reading the article and analyzing the photograph, I personally can not raise any question on the authenticity of “death of loyalist solider” by Robert  Capa.  I think he just happened to capture a photo at the right moment. The soldier is in his falling position from a shot and using his gun as support.  I could be staged if the soldier was having an eye contact with camera, if I were taking a photo I would definitely do it that way. But in this photograph soldier is in his own world, looking no where specific. He knows he is shot and about to fall. I did not find this photo staged and therefor I do not find Robert Whelan argument convincing. He went to take it after the few weeks the war was started, how can it be fake when it was taken during the war. it would make sense it he went few weeks after the war was over. Raising a question on it’s authenticity does not make any sense. I don’t find the same man on both photographs. the one on right looks young man while the one of left is in his 60s. I do not think it’s authenticity matters since the photo itself is real and the time it’s taken is itself a proof of it’s authenticity.