Hw#2 Food and Coffee in the Civil War

After reading both articles, I was able to think about soldier’s life and how hard it is for them to fight without a good nutrition. As we already know, food is an important part of our life and we can not live without food. Soldier’s during the Civil war did not have a good nutrition, even thought “The Sanitary” need to provide food for them and take care of their food as a top priority.

I found so interesting, that “The Sanitary” need to look for the food that were available during each season and also that they need to preserves the food for the soldier’s. Also, something that found very interesting is that ” Nobody can soldier without coffee”, because in today world the majority of the people consider coffee very important or the major drug to be awake the whole day. Is increible to see how powerful the coffee can be for every in order to get enough energy in the day.

I can live without mangu or plantains. Is my favorite food and I need to eat this at least one day during the week.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.