Professor Montgomery | OL44 | Spring 2021

Reflection of Student Group #2 Presentation

Let”s give feedback to Group #2 by replying to this post.

1. Vincent

I enjoyed how the presentation itself is not clustered with information and has many diagrams.

2. Johnathon Abrego

A good portion of info but seems to long which makes it boring

3. Michael Ramirez

It was a good presentation. They used a lot of pictures in their presentations and didn’t just read word for word from the text. But, it was going on for a little more than it should have.

4. Nasir McIntosh

LOL, I think I talked too long! But overall, I feel like our presentation was very informational and a little interactive. That was an attempt to keep our classmates engaged. This was fun.

5. Shaniqua Brown

Great presentation and very informative

6. Jacob Cadavid

I think my group did great, with the amount of information and notes on the subject

7. Derrick Seegars

I thought group 2 did a good job with presenting the information. It was detailed and also had clear diagrams and displays. Good job!

8. Luka Vardoshvili

I enjoyed how presentation had wonderful pictures in it ( it was focused on visual), and topics that they talked about were easily understandable and interesting.

9. Brian Bacuilima

Their notes helped them out throughout the entire presentation. Their skills in note taking must’ve allowed them to be organized so they knew exactly what to say in every slide. Excellent job!

10. Derek N.

Good use of diagrams, but seemed like there was forced addition of dialogue(information).

11. Star Aiken

Something I think I did well was managed my talking speed and pointing out key points. Something I could’ve done better is project my voice.

12. Jonathan Romero

I’d practice my public speaking skills as I sounded nervous and was reading from my notes directly instead of properly presenting to the class

13. Abigail

They used a lot of information and was very detailed in this presentation

14. Kiaralisis De La Rosa

I Loved how Star tried to engage with the audience. And I also loved the presentation slides they were easy to understand and the visuals were also a plus to the understanding of the topic they were speaking on.

15. Abigail

16. Abigail

17. Azizjon

Good presentation a lot of good information very detailed all in all exelent.