ARCH1231BuildingTechnology,SP2021

active 1 year, 10 months ago
ARCH1231BuildingTechnology,SP2021
Architectural Technology
ARCH1231
Spring 2021

An introduction to basic materials of construction and the fundamental principals of hand drafting and system analysis. The coursework includes surveying existing conditions, development of plans, elevations, and sections, and basic details as well as the study of material properties and applications.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: J A Montgomery

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 7 times; view clone(s).

Final Reflection

Please respond to this prompt by replying below with an approx. 100 word reflection: How has […] See MoreFinal Reflection

Option to Withdrawal by May 17

Everyone, please see the policy guidance from the college if you are likely to fail a course this […] See MoreOption to Withdrawal by May 17

Department Town Hall Meeting

This meeting is relevant in light of expanding opportunities for students in the BTech […] See MoreDepartment Town Hall Meeting

Comment on "Final Reflection"

I agree. When I started learning architecture, I never imagined how hard it was going to be until […] See MoreComment on "Final Reflection"

Comment on "Final Reflection"

Throughout this class as the drawings and readings became a big emphasis i learned how to properly […] See MoreComment on "Final Reflection"

Comment on "Final Reflection"

I agree with the efficient note taking, it really helps to organize and get down the important […] See MoreComment on "Final Reflection"