Project #2 made me realize that Architecture technology requires more than just effort and hard work. It requires reflection space and time management. Education is the most precious and hardly claimable treasure that human can earn, and it requires Huge amount of effort and wise time management. Time management is key for success. For example: during the process of learning in college, you will have very hard tasks to complete and it might sound almost impossible to complete, but you should not just give up on your dream, because the process is too hard. You should find the ways to make that tasks easier and satisfying to complete. The best way to make that happen is to manage your time wisely and find the space where you can be the most productive. On my own experience I know how important time management is. Before I graduated from high-school, I always used to spend all my time with friends and never cared about assignments that I needed to do, but after while I realized that I was following the wrong path and I was destroying my future. After I got in City-Tech I decided to make schedule which would help me to organize my daily life. Now I am able to complete every assignment on time and also have extra time to go out with friends. The second and I think the most important way to make your learning process easier is to find the space where you will be isolated from your family members and others. Believe me I can tell how match better it actually is to have your own space where you can relax, get comfortable and work on your assignments/work. In the beginning of the year I used to have like a small office in the living room. It was very noisy and hard to concentrate. So, I decided to find space where I could put desk in my room and I bought soundproof wall panels, which I attached them on the wall. After that I have been ten times more productive then I used to be.

My specific audience is the freshman’s majoring in architectural technology, because this major is extremely challenging, and they need to manage their time and space where they are going to work. After I researched and wrote annotated bibliography, I realized that Architectural technology is harder than I thought, and it is even harder if you don’t well managed schedule and well, organized workspace. Architectural technology students will have sleepless and exhausting nights. This is why they need every second of their time not to be wasted. In my annotated bibliography “13 changes to your workspace that could improve your productivity” I explained how every single detail effect on your productivity and time. For example: if you will have healthy snacks stocked next to your working desk, you will not need to get up every second and look for food. It will win you a time and you will be more focused on your assignment. Another example is: that if you will organize your files in computer you will not need to waste your time searching old assignment or something that you did long time ago and you need it. Even lightning is important in your workspace. If you will use Ambient lightning, it will effect good on your productivity. Ambient lightning is cozier and match better for your eyes.

This is exactly why I think that my annotated bibliography and this essay will be very helpful for Architectural technology freshmen’s. New students don’t know that they will need well organized space, because they have not experienced how hard is it control yourself, stay focused and don’t waste their time, in noisy environment. I have already experienced it and I also have read many researches where Architects describe how important it is to have space where you can relax and work at the same time, so this is why I think that Architectural technology freshman’s need to find space which works best for them. After they create the best working space available, they should create schedule which they will follow every week. I learned this tip from “how to survive in Architecture school” source. In that source author explained that schedule is very important, it will help you to organize yourself have good sleep. Without good sleep Architecture students won’t have enough energy to study for long term. But Students must combine break time or go outside time in their schedule, so they won’t overload their daily activity.

The genre that I would choose for reaching Architectural technology major students is “space of reflection”. I think after students will read genre will have a question. What does the author mean by space of reflection? And they will be interested to read the source. When we started doing project two the main topic was space of reflection and what does it mean for me. I did not know what was, the space of reflection. I thought reflection meant physics reflection, I was interested to find out and I did. I think that Architectural Technology students will be interested in reading this source and it will help them a lot. After they their hard working and studying days they will start to research how to make studying easier and comfortable. In my essay I would express the information for this audience and in this genre by experimenting it on myself and then show it to them that it really works, and they should try to do it as well. An example of how I would write that information for that audience in that genre by showing other, people’s experience too. After my researches “13 changes to your work space that could improve your productivity”, ”life of an architect: do you have what it takes to be an architect”, “how to survive in Architecture school” and “10 ways to find motivation as an architectural student” I realized that I should learn from other people’s experience. I want that all Architectural Technology students would realize that too, so they will learn from other architect’s experience and become more productive.