When I would take walks to my Church I would always like walk pass by this area that was under construction. As I mentioned in the previous discussion I like taking detour walks around construction sites. This I believe is also helpful in reflection as you reflect on how the construction site used to look like and what it has become. This is true in my case since the area I would pass by used to be a dump and had nothing going for it.

Every time I would pass by it after I would now see this…..

and this…

From the first picture that’s how I would always remember that area, since I used to wait for the bus there from Kindergarden-2nd grade. Seeing it now makes you reflect on the past, and I think that’s pretty special. I used to look at it and think there is no potential, but there clearly was. Also looking at this site overtime also makes you reflect on the different things you may have learned in an Architecture program. I would look at the building in its skeleton stages and reflect on the parts of the buildings I had learned about.

I know it isn’t to clear but this is what the building looks like now. That’s basically what my walks would look like when I take a detour for reflection.