Entry #2

Since I’m now a member of being part of the NYPIRG internship program, my role is being a graphic designer to whatever subject the company wants me to work on. So how did I get into this program you may ask? Well, let’s just say that the process was very long as well as very irritated for me. So the first thing I did was sent out my resume as well as some of the projects that I worked on to one of the workers named Jenna Bessette. The work was a mixture of posters, videos, merchandise, etc. Later on, I got an email from Jenna letting me know when do I want to start my interview and I told her next week Monday at 1 pm. It’s Monday now and I have my interview on the phone with Jenna for 15-20 minutes informing me about what the program is about, what are my strengths and weaknesses as a graphic designer, and what can I bring to the table could be beneficial to NYPIRG. From there, I had to sign a contract based on confidential agreement terms and from there I became an official member of NYPIRG. As of right now, I haven’t started any work from them as well as having our first orientation in person which we won’t have until Monday, February 28th. Overall, I am ready and excited to make great work for NYPIRG.