Infographic week 2 + review #7

This week i continued the design on the Social media infographics. I feel like I’m almost done. I’ve gotten it approved twice, which tells me that i am headed in the right direction. I still feel like there is something missing.  The whole point of the infographic is to have more people sign up to take their online social media class. They don’t want to be very obvious with that but in the end of the graphic they want to suggest it. Ann is always looking at the small details that I overlook sometimes and she sees things in a creative way much quicker too. Some things i overlooked were the company colors and some stats that didn’t make sense.

social-media-and-nps (2)

Draft 2

social-media-and-nps (7)

Draft 4

During the week my supervisor and i were reviewed by someone from BTTIP. The review was about what I am learning and what i’ve been doing. I was honest and spoke about how at first i was extremely nervous but now i feel comfortable.  I also mentioned how almost every week I’m given a new resource that I can use somewhere else in my design or career also how I’m encouraged to ask questions and ask my other co-workers. Ann also spoke about me and pretty much said very nice things.

On a sidenote I can’t believe my internship is halfway thru. hope wherever I end up next in my career the environment will be similar.