- Date: Thursday, April 13, 2021, 2:30-3:45pm
- Meeting Info: Class will meet synchronously on zoom (zoom link)
To-Do Before Class
Reduction of Order
- Understand and apply the method of reduction of order to find the general solution of a second-order linear differential equation given a single solution to the complementary equation.
To-Do after class
Reminder: NUMERICAL METHODS PROJECT DUE TODAY AT MIDNIGHT
- WeBWorK assignment (Due Tuesday 4/20): Reduction of Order – Trench
- Exam #2 one-on-one meetings: If you have not yet had an Exam 2 one-on-one meeting with you professor, please do so – they are required! I have opened up some additional time slots on Wednesday and Thursday. Use the link to make an appointment – and if none of these slots work for you, let me know.