Today we will take our final exam. Please read the following instructions carefully.
- Our 2-hour final exam will take place during the exam window (1-5pm).
- Time allowed. You will have 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam, and 20 minutes following the exam to upload your written work– see the blue box “Submitting your work” below for more details..
- Exam window. You must take the exam during the window 1pm-5pm on Tuesday May 25th. It is up to you to take the exam during this window, when you have 2 hours free to work. If you do not have 2 free hours during this window (for example, if you have class directly before AND after our class), please let me know. Log in to the class when you are ready to start the exam and I will send you a link.
- The exam will be distributed via Zoom during class.
- Do your work on separate paper (blank or lined).
- You must remain connected to Zoom during the exam.
- You must be available to interact with your professor, either verbally or by chat, during the exam.
- When you are finished, photograph/scan each page of your work and convert to a single pdf file (see the blue box “Submitting your work” below if you need help).
- Please name your file: YourName-FinalExam-MAT2680-Spring21.pdf
- A list of exam policies was distributed earlier in the semester, and can be found here.
- If you have not done so already, Sign up for a One-on-One Meeting with your Professor (this is a required part of your exam!): Click here to reserve a time
NOTE: If you are NOT able to make any of the offered times, please send me an email and we will work out an alternative.
Submitting your work
- Take a picture of each written page of your assignment, and combine the pictures into a single pdf document.
- Give the document a name that will help me identify it, such as YourName-FinalExam-MAT2680-Spring21.pdf.
- Use the upload link to upload your pdf (this link connects to a Dropbox folder, but you do NOT need to have a Dropbox account to use it).