The short version: Exam #3, which was scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday, 4/25), is now postponed until next Tuesday, 4/30.
The long version: My daughter Sierra is undergoing surgery on Tuesday and so I will not be in class (luckily it is not a major operation, just a followup to a prior procedure, but she will be under full anesthesia and will stay in the hospital all day). It makes more sense to have the sub give the exam, rather than cover new material. Therefore, tomorrow in class I will be covering new material (which will not be on the exam). I do have office hours tomorrow from 11:30 – 12:30 (in N707), and I will do my best to come to class a few minutes early and answer questions. For those of you who requested additional time to study, you are in luck!
My apologies for the very late notice – we weren’t informed of the surgery date until today.