Spring 2013 – MAT 1272 Statistics – Reitz

active 2 months ago
Mathematics
MAT1272
Spring 2013

This course provides an introduction to statistical methods and statistical inference. Topics include descriptive statistics, random variables, distributions, sampling, estimation and inference, t-tests, chi-square tests and correlation.

Group Avatar by flickr user AJC1 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajc1/7919937474/)

Site Header from the excellent XKCD (http://xkcd.com/552/)

Final grades are posted

Hi everyone, Final grades for the course have been posted in the "Grades" area.  These grades […] See MoreFinal grades are posted

Exam Review Number 1: Problem number 8

8.) The mean score on a Statistics exam was 82, with a standard deviation of 6. Find the standard […] See MoreExam Review Number 1: Problem number 8

Exam # 3 / Problem # 7

Mohammed Ahmed ( Prof I spoke to you in class on Thursday regarding the mistake on question # 25 , […] See MoreExam # 3 / Problem # 7

After study a couple of of the weblog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your manner […] See More

Purchasers love earnings and the excitement they bring. Shops understood this and decided to […] See More

The aid of lovers has obviously been imperative to the success. Even when the team was struggling […] See More

Announcement Office hours on Thursday 5/9 will take place after class

i had tried solving for the frist question on webwork 14 though it was still a bit weird since i was not able to find an exact answer for the m and b values i had set up most of my data in excel and save it as a pdf. See MoreAnnouncement Office hours on Thursday 5/9 will take place after class

Questions about WeBWorK, classwork, and exam reviews

Glad I could help!! See MoreQuestions about WeBWorK, classwork, and exam reviews

Office hours next Tuesday 4/23 are shifted to 11:30am

Hi everyone, Office hours next Tuesday, 4/23/13, will take place from 11:30am - 12:30pm (instead of the usual time of 3:45-4:45). This change is allow me to have my stitches removed ;) Sorry for any inconvenience, Jonas See MoreOffice hours next Tuesday 4/23 are shifted to 11:30am