First Year Writing @ City Tech

active 1 month, 1 week ago
First Year Writing @ City Tech
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences
English
Project Description

FYW@City Tech is a program and a digital forum for sharing curricular and pedagogical resources related to teaching and learning about writing at City Tech. The First Year Writing Program @ City Tech (FYW@City Tech) offers professional and curricular support for faculty teaching First Year Writing Courses (ENG1101 and ENG1121) at the college. As a repository of materials related to best practices in teaching writing, the FYW@City Tech Web site is a place where FYW instructors and faculty across the college can learn more about teaching writing and archive their unique disciplinary resources related to teaching writing at a college of technology.

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: johannah rodgers

January 2024 Newsletter

Welcome to the Spring Semester! Take a look at the January newsletter for important reminders and […] See MoreJanuary 2024 Newsletter

November Newsletter

The November Newsletter is hot off the presses! Click here to read about continuing work with the […] See MoreNovember Newsletter

The October workshop on the RABs!

Hi everyone! We recently hosted a workshop, facilitated by Jackie Blain, on the Reflective […] See MoreThe October workshop on the RABs!

Comment on "Comments on Yeager and Walton."

I love (love love love) "A Talk to Teachers," though I cannot read it aloud to my students […] See MoreComment on "Comments on Yeager and Walton."

I read this article right before jumping into one of my sections of 1101 in which we discussed […] See MoreComment on "Comments on Yeager and Walton."

Hi! in response to your questions: Yeager and Walton are not promoting these incentives (if you […] See MoreComment on "Comments on Yeager and Walton."