TravelClick Expands Partnership with TripAdvisor

TravelClick is operated for hotels around the globe to grow their revenue, reduce costs and improve performance. They have local experts and have helped more than 38,000 hotel clients in over 160 countries drive their room reservations. They are able to do this by providing better revenue management decisions and innovative marketing. TripAdvisor is one of the world’s largest travel sites. Many travelers use TripAdvisor for accommodations, restaurants and attractions.  This article states TravelClick’s expansion to partner with TripAdvisor. This is huge news for our industry and is sure to draw more traffic to TripAdvisor. Users can now book directly from TripAdvisor. Reviews on these sites will be more valued than ever before. It will generate a lot of revenue for those with great reviews, and may drop for others. http://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article84650.html

This entry was posted in Industry Research Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to TravelClick Expands Partnership with TripAdvisor

1. Tory says:

Thanks Peggy for this interesting article. I havr ner heard of TravelClick. I value this information because I use TripAdvisor for both photos and reviews before I book any trip. I rely heavily on previous guests point of view, perspectives and happiness of service for hotels and restaurants. I also look to see how the hospitality operators respond to guests concerns or complaints. I will look up travel click to get a better understanding of the company.

2. Vivian Ho says:

Thanks for providing those information.I have never heard of TravelClick as well. I love TripAdvisor so much, and I used to go there to see guest’s review from the hotel I am now working in as a internship. I am so excited they can offer TripConnect instant booking as a new marketing and distribution option for us. And it is good for hotel manager to make long term relationship with their guest from the moment the reservation is made.
    PS: Let’s take a look from http://www.tripadvisor.com/InstantBooking

3. johnadamidis says:

Great news Peggy, thanks for the info. I remember they made a new collaboration with The Loews luxury hotel group this May which consists of 19 distinctive hotels and resorts located in major North American city centers and resort destinations.
    TravelClick is a great company with many solutions for Hotel revenue optimization. I like getting email updates on industry trends and news, or follow their Linkedln page for professional insights. You can also access free recorder webinars at their website which are very informative.