10 thoughts on “Shalamar Mercharles essay1 assignment”

1. “I think cops need to start taking classes and be put in programs”I really like this sentence from the essay because cops should take classes and learn how to control on their anger and human lives are important. Overall I think essay is good but I think she could write more and explain it little more.

2. I like your idea on what should be done on police brutality I totally agree . I think you could add more details about racism also. And just organize your essay format a little more . Add more source to your purpose. But good idea on what should be done on this situation .

3. I feel that cops should need to go through an extensive learning Course on Black Lives Matter, and the history of Black people. I like this sentence because cops killed recent year more black people.

4. I agree with you on how if cops fail the course they should be restricted to do certain things and not be on the same rank with those who did better.

5. “I feel that cops should need to go through an extensive learning Course on Black Lives Matter, and the history of Black people.”

I really like the idea of that. I agree with you. I believe this will help people feel safer.

What I do suggest is that you use more quotes from articles to help you prove your point.

6. i like how you said cops should control their anger and take classes to help them fix that. something that you can add would be to maybe add more quotes from the article to better support point.

7. I like how you suggested what should be done to prevent police brutality in the future. Maybe just add evidence to how classes and harsher punishments could prove effective.

8. I like how you talk about how police officers need to take more classes. I think you should’ve got more information from the article to help. But you made good points