7 thoughts on “Kenyah logan Essay #1 Assignment”

1. “we are protesting for the wrong reason, instead of getting upset with the cops we should be upset with our own people” I like this sentence because cops are from us, parents need to teach their kids we all are same. I like this essay, the way it starts with questions. Thesis are mot clear.

2. That doesn’t matter what kind of family we had. The thing is that cops should follow there rules.Government’s should teach them well before they join their jobs.

3. “What i think should happen with all these police brutality madness is to train the cops the right way. When i say train the cops i mean train them to treat people equally, give everybody the same right and they need to observe more.”

I totally agree with you the cops need to be observed more in order for them to work better.

What I do suggest is that you work on your capitalization.

4. I like how you used the Breonna Taylor situation as an example of the systemic racial issues we continue to face in today’s society.

5. Do you think black lives matter?Do you even care? That’s a question that goes through my mind everytime i see a cop. It’s sad but that’s just life.

I really like how you bring your feelings into this essay.

I think you can work on explaining how we need to train the cops .

6. I love how you give examples such as Breonna Taylor and the 12 year old child. What also stands out to me is you brought out your feelings towards police brutality.