Tech-Infused Nest 2023

I chose this room because it feels homey and lively in a sense. It gives home vibes with how it has a lot going on and uses the complimentary colors, blue and orange a good amount which gives it a good look. I also find it fascinating that despite all the wall mounts, desk coverage and items scattered about in general, it somehow all ties into itself in a nice, cozy way.

With all the books in the room, I think a calming but cool coloring book is in order. This room has a lot of hard copy so this will fit right in.

There are some plants on the walls already, but not many, as they tend to blend in well. These fake vine to embellish the window, parts of the wall, along with different areas around furniture will give the room a overgrown garden feel without taking away from all the technology surrounding it.

The room has sparing orange lights that are mounted to the walls, mostly. If we add this mask, it gives the room a object besides the bed that screams, “there is life here!” The mask would blend in on the desk, yet stick out enough to not disrupt any flow in the room.

I can see more hanging things from the walls/ceiling just adding to a slightly unkept/run down, but welcoming room vibe. This light bulb could be hanging with some of its cord hanging around from the ceiling.