Sorry about the clickbait format title but here are my three concept sketches. I know they’re not the actual size (apologizes obsessively) but I just wanted to make these semi final looking sketches before I moved on to the final pencil. Now here is where I’m going to start screaming to try to get your attention:
911! PROFESSOR PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON MY WORK! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! IF YOU DON”T SAY ANYTHING BY SATURDAY MORNING I WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE THE BOTTOM RIGHT (OF THE HARE TRIPPING).
Thanks again professor. Sorry. I was trying to make finals week entertaining for me.
Thanks thanks thanks
It’s me again. So here are my thumbnails. I’ll admit I made these thumbnails with the more humanistic tortoise in mind. But I will take what you suggested in mind and see how I can apply that to these thumbnails. Or I’ll just make more!
If you can’t read my chicken scratch feel free to bug me. Otherwise I’ll see you tomorrow.
P.S: I’ll go look up even more references for my hare. Thanks for the suggestions!
Character Design 1: The Hare
Character Design 2a: The Tortoise
Character Design 2b: The Tortoise
I’m stuck between which version of character design 2 I want to do. So if you can help me out feel free. Other than that enjoy my character designs! Thumbnails coming soon.
I’m back again. So I fixed up the character designs. I know it’s a little late but I added another facial expression for the Tortoise and I tried to tweak up the Hare. Enjoy! Concept sketches coming soon.
The Hare Tortoise Facial Expressions
I hope you are feeling well and better. I have several proposals I came up with. 2 different concepts and 1 Bonus. I really really like the Alice in Hell one, so I really have my heart set on that. Here are the narratives, and have a good night and feel better too
- Story: Little Red Riding Hood.
- Genre: Horror/ Teen Drama/ Fantasy
- Setting: In NYC with a twist of future technology mixed with a fantasy such as gadgets, high-tech weaponry, and magic.
- The story will be about Red Riding hood herself, who is half human and half demon, her name is “Scarlette” And by day she’s a regular student in high school and by night she’s a heroic vigilante that takes down monsters, demons, and other villains terrorizing the NYC Night. Using her high tech demonic scythe and super speed, she takes down the evil that’s in her path.
- Story: Alice in Wonderland
- Setting: In the current time of London England today with a twist of steampunk, and zombies.
- Genre: Horror/ Mystery/ Fantasy
- The story will revolve around a teenage version of Alice. Her parents sent her to a boarding school in London England because she’s a rebel and is rocking her half goth/ steampunk look. All of a sudden, her school is corrupted by zombies and demons rising from the depth of Hell. While trying to escape Alice falls into a Hell Hole, and was granted demon powers by a demon mad hatter and her goal is to kill all the zombies and ghouls in her way and must find the evil Zombie queen and chop off her head in order to be freed from hell and for London to return back to the way it was or else London and world will die.
Bonus Round: Story: Mulan
- Setting: NYC. Near or in the future for War with Korea
- Genre: Horror/ Fantasy
- The story will revolve around Mulan, she and her family Immigrated from China when she was just a baby. During her time in America she hears and see’s the evil terror of Kim Jon Un, because of this it sparks her to fight against evil, She becomes a police officer and a secret spy, later in America needed people to who signed up to join the ARMY, Mulan was going to sign up but her family was highly against it, and they told her if she returns she will be dishonored. She fought against North Korea and won, but when she came home her family dishonored her, then later on she was kidnapped by North Korean soldiers and was tortured and left to die, Mulan was about to die and swore her vengeance upon North Korea and anyone evil in her way, She was granted demon powers by a demon dragon spirit named MUU-SHUU. With her demonic powers, she fights against the evil that stands in her way.
Here is my proposal for project 4, the handout said I was suppose to post it so here it is!
Story: Tortoise and the Hare Author: Aesop
- The setting will be on a modern day race track
- The main story will be similar to the original story: The only minor adjustments that will be placed are how the hare “sleeps”. He will be sleeping in his car dreaming about his next sponsorship. (I imagined the dialogue like this: Hey tortoise. Your car has no sponsors. You see all those brands on my car? That proves I’m better… *While he’s sleeping* Green Giant… Sponsor me… Please…)
- Audience: Children
Change: Genre – Horror
- The setting will be in a haunted forest near the village. (village will be where the beginning challenge sequence occurs)
- The story will be similar to the original story. When the rabbit decides to sleep spirits gather around him and abduct him into the *dramatic voice* SHADOW REALM (I’m joking). But the haunted spirits will abduct the hare and the tortoise the new found champ, everybody doesn’t notice where the hare went.
- Audience: Young Adult
If you want to know more, or hear me say “Shadow Realm” in my dramatic voice you can ask me in class. Thanks!