As I mentioned in my text to you all, I have Covid, so I won’t be able to come to class tomorrow to watch your presentations. 🙁 Instead, you will record your presentations on your own time and email them to me by 12/19 at 11:59 pm.

Since our classroom will be free on 12/14 from 11:30-12:45, you may choose to meet up with your group and record your presentations in the classroom at that time. Or you can be creative and make your own videos without actually coming together in person to record (by editing together slides, voiceovers, etc.). If the final product is too large to email to me, you can just send me a link. You should also email me the revised topic proposal and individual research findings. If you have any questions, please email me!

Remember, your Field Research Essays were due yesterday (12/12) on Blackboard, so be sure to upload those ASAP if you haven’t yet done so.

Also, your Final Reflective Essay is due on 12/19 by 11:59 pm on Blackboard. We won’t be holding class in the classroom on 12/19, but you can still meet me in my office (Namm 503) if you want to conference with me.