Hobbies

If you want to know a little more about me then you are at the right spot. I’m going to be talking about some hobbies that I enjoy.

Basketball

1921146_10152085452413640_1995351375_o

Basketball is a sport I really enjoy. I like the competitiveness and I enjoy playing it as well as growing as a player and with my team. I in a team called New Life Now Warriors. This sport keeps me motivated to work hard in everything and it also develops a person’s character, something that everyone needs.

Video Games

Video games are a big part of my life. As a kid I would spend countless hours playing Pokemon and Mario games. Video games bring me a special type of joy and it also takes me to an imaginative world where I can experience than the real world I live in. Some of my favorite games as a kid are Mario Party 2 and Pokemon Ruby version.

1239412373-00    Pokemon_Ruby_NA

Photography

Photography is another hobby that I enjoy as well. When I see a nice picture I always get excited because of it’s attracting visuals and it also tells a story. Sometimes I would take my Nikon D3000 out to get some good shots and other times I would just use my cell phone whenever I see something interesting. You don’t need to be a professional photographer to capture a moment.

Waterfront    
8027998489_4127e1cedd_z    8185531876_c552738b69_z

Goals
I would like be able to start a business in the future. What the business is I don’t know yet but I know for sure that the skills I learned in the Graphic Arts program can be implemented in any business one way or another.

Thanks for looking.