Beth Tondreau | COMD1127—D035 | Fall 2023

Magalhaes_TT_121423

My favorite posters were

hold out your hand take of mine by Mia Saine

It’s a nicely simple design and I feel like it would be something you’d see on a hoodie at a little clothes shop, the black color contrasts really well with the bright orange background, and the triple layered outline outside the text pushes that contrast a lot more and makes you focus on the text. The stars are a nice addition

i’l call the second one the dope ones since its got it all over it, made by Darien Birks

It’s kind of tough to get an idea of what’s happening but it’s intended due to the idea of it being designed by a young child. There are some clean readable words like “inspire”, “keep going”, and a lot of “the dope ones” i thought it looked funny at first

and the one made by Esther Luntadila with a lot of words

I really love how the pointing fingers kind of direct you in the areas that you should read first when read left to right, I don’t know if that’s intended but it’s a very good design choice. I thought that this poster was very captivating and conveys a good important message the moment it catches your attention.

1. Beth (Mary-Elizabeth) Tondreau

You’ve written strong descriptions for your choices. I’m happy to read that one of your choices includes a lot of words.