Upon looking at the Emigre, I immediately had to squint. The font seems quite small and looks a bit condensed, perhaps the effect of small fonts/weight. When it comes to the typefaces, it seems like it ranges and contains all of them. From san serif to serif to script. The middle section on the left page, it looks to me like the Oswald font. the letters are elongated and somewhat skinny. That condensed feel of a packed train. However, below it we see a serif font, as one can notice the serifs on the letters such as W. Now right below that section, we see some script, and it appears to me that its italicized. I feel like im going crazy. Considering its legibility, its a no for me and hopefully to many others or my vision is worsening every day. It seems to like someone tried to grab all the “nice” ingredients and tried to make the ULTIMATE catalogue. There is a beauty in all the typefaces but having them all nearby and just extremely small, one cant appreciate it. Its just ants to me and thats even with glasses.