a) Typeface refers to a “tree of fonts.” In other words, typeface refers to letters into certain characteristics. Typefaces is like a category where weight, strokes, and sizes are considered and acknowledge. Within a typeface, we have another category, say fonts. Fonts become a variation of many different weights, strokes and sizes as described within typefaces. Fonts vary and become multiple with many letters having their own characteristics. The image on the left A-1 depicts a san serif as we don’t identify any serifs, meanwhile the image on the right, A-2 depicts a serif typeface (old -style)

b) Honestly looking at the first image, b-1 just reminded me how many fonts look alike however, its just one teeny tiny thing that can classify it as a WHOLE different font, and honestly, it becomes very annoying. Having to consider each font. Its cool how fonts have evolved but at times it makes me wonder, are some of them even necessary? Why create a font that is an almost exact replica of another font but just change a stroke. ONE? Would it mark such difference?

c) I have encountered every place each picture has been taken besides the last one. Im pretty sure that c-4 is a rotated image because looking closely, the sentences run originally horizontally.