Beth Tondreau | COMD1127—D035 | Fall 2023

Felder_tt_090523

I dont think that it fits the business because its not only in comic sans a very basic font but its a highly ridiculed font. Its too bubbly and fun in my opnion for a business that is supposedly selling expensive jewelry and goods. I think a better font chose would be a cursive/handwritten aka a one serif font. Because i think that would give a more elegent and expensive look. which is why i would use Great vibes by  Robert Leuschke because i think that its readable in a large font like a logo and it gives of an elegant feel which would make me much more likely to go to the store as i would trust it more. As it would seem like someone actually cared about the branding and the business.

Based on the type alone i think that the business might be a cake decorating service? just because its fancy and i tie fancy with like wedding cakes. But based off the whole logo i think it might be a lock smith background because the background shape reminded me of a lock and its called fread SMITH so i think it might be some sort of a lock company

1. Professor Beth

Intelligent replies, with a big nod to your thinking photo 02 is a locksmith. Very clever. (It’s a plumbing and heating company.)

• Professor Beth

PS: The type on the jewelry store is Cooper Black.