Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are keeping up with your schoolwork especially those quizzes, papers and projects that are being assigned. My advice: Focus and do not procrastinate. If you need help there is tutoring available for certain classes and a writing center. Handing in a paper with a slip from the writing center shows you made an effort to get your paper reviewed. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Attached Information and Updates for everyone:

1) Today, Thursday, October 2nd, 2014, there will be an information session regarding the SCHOLARSHIPS for DREAMERS in Namm 402 at 12:30pm. There will be one-on-one assistance with the application process.

2) Also today, Thursday, October 2, 2014 in Room N206 from 12:45 to 1:30, The Food & Wine Club of the Hospitality Department is having an event: “Everythin’ Donut Extravaganza.” They are also looking for both FOH and BOH staff for the event. For more information, please contact their club Secretary at Janemichelle.Tan@mail.citytech.cuny.edu

3) The Counseling Services Center will be offering different workshops throughout the Fall 2014 semester on topics such as “Tips and Tricks to Getting A’s in Your Classes”, “Finding the Time to Get Things Done on Time”, “Career Decision Making”… Please see the attached.

I would love for everyone to take advantage. It will be a great experience and you all would be able to receive some assistance with any difficulties that you may be encountering.

Best,

Natalie Joefield,

First Year Program Peer Mentor

joefieldnatalie@yahoo.com

Download (PDF, 153KB)

Download (PDF, 1.9MB)

Everything Donut Extravaganza

Download (PDF, 959KB)