Homework 1.3

A narrative is a great way to tell a story to other because your putting in event and stories that has happen in your life, your trying to prove something to others. Giving this stories can boost your educational narrative. Many people will read your story different due to they experiences and common Knowledge. All stories that we have read have a common narrative and that’s through a story telling to the readers about their background and experiences in the real world. All three stories having different problems and event about their life just through conversations with others. A good place to start my own education narrative is talk about an event that has happen to me, then be more detail about it. Having a good story and great background information about that event can make the readers feel the tone of the story. One concern about writing an education narrative is if its too boring or am giving useless information that has no point to my story.

Part 2: An incident that has changed my views on education. Was when i first came to the states i didn’t understand english. My first 2 years was tuff due to the lack of language barrier around me and others that didn’t understand spanish. But in 3rd grade i had an amazing teacher that was very helpful and supportive to me. She help me a lot to learn english and to encourage myself. By my 4th year of being in the US i really learn a lot of english and because of that teacher i was able to accomplish many things in life.

Once i was comfortable speaking english i was able to make friends in school and improve a lot on my education. Because of that teacher i was grateful for her and the importance of having great people around you that is capable of helping you. Having people you can connect with or help you in life can make a significant boost to your moral and life choices.