Aligning your Course Learning Outcomes to Bloom’s Taxonomy
Facilitators: Melanie Villatoro
- Faculty will evaluate their existing course learning outcomes and apply verbs from Bloom’s Taxonomy to explicitly state the levels of learning required.
- Faculty will identify the anticipated prior knowledge students bring from prerequisites courses.
- Faculty will engage in an online platform, by joining the OpenLab page for faculty promoting student learning and STEM success.
- Ambrose, Susan A., et al. How Learning Works : Seven Research Based Principles for Smart Teaching. San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, 2010, chapter 1.
- McGuire, Saundra Y. Teach Students How to Learn. Stylus Publishing, 2017, chapter 4.
- Be sure you have access to your City Tech email account.
- Create an openlab account.
- Join the openlab page. https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/stemsuccess/
Participation in Online Workshops: April 2, April 23, May 7.