Nelsy, Kai, Majestic, Kristen, Cecilia, Angie
Should provide a frame of reference for what Report 2 is about
1. What is a scatter plot?
2. How do you create a scatter plot?
4. What type of chart should be used to show the experiments results?
5. How do you get a conclusion off the slopes? What conclusion can you make from slopes?
6. Why are we using a scatter plot in this experiment?
7. How do you make a trendline?
10. How do you find the equation and slopes on the graph?
11. How to make the best line of fit?
12. How do you calculate slope?
13. What does a line of best fit show?
14. What goes on the X & Y axis? Why? → Manipulated variables → independent versus dependent variables