library session

what we learned in the library on wednesday was VERY helpful. we learned how to do research. yes this might sound like its quite simple. You might think that; maybe i just have to google it and ill get my answers. no sir, the librarian was kind enough to share with us various ways we can search articles, books, magazines, newspapers, websites and many more resources that can help us with what ever we need. we also learned how to find out if the books that we found helpful are available in the city tech library. i found this information very helpful because there are hundreds and thousands of books in the library. how in the world are you suppose to find the right one with the right text and the right information that will help you on your project or you paper. to find a book that will help you, you just simple put the topic in the search bar on the website and it points you in the direction to go. I also learned the order of how information is released. we had to do an exercise where we put everything in the correct order. this exercise was very interesting and fun. all in all i had a great time experiencing new things in the library and learning new ways to become a better researcher. i hope this information helps me on in the future when i have to write very long and meaningful research papers.