Hi fellow classmates. I am Michael Kwan, and of course I’m here to talk about my picture, and where I see myself in five to ten years. First off, let’s focus on my picture. I picked a blank sheet of paper for a reason. I have absolutely no clue as to how i will be, or where.  I have not a single clue. Now the people reading this might scoff at this, or think that I am not putting in an honest effort. I honestly have no clue as to where i will be, or what i even want for that matter. Looking back at my life so far, i have asked myself what am i doing, and what do i really want to do? Now that i am in college (I made it….yay), I am faced with these very questions. This picture symbolizes me as of right now, a blank, and empty person, waiting to discover my passions, and fill the emptiness. I hope that in college i will finally find answers to my questions, and find out what i really enjoy doing. Thanks for reading, it’s not great I know. I hope you guys like it, and didn’t fall asleep reading it. Wish me luck on this road of self discovery, and that’s all for now i guess.

This entry was posted in Homework. Bookmark the permalink.