Blog Archives

Image

Memes!!

Image

Healthy Eating

Image

Livewell Session 2

A Healthy Mind = A Longer Life

Image

Live Well- Session 2

Image

LiveWell-Session1

Image

Live Well 1st Session

Image

live well

Live well website was very helpful and interesting, I started with the questionnaire and i like the fact that I was very sincere answering the questions, I’m a gym member but I go to school 4 days a week, I’m very tired with homework, cooking, but I need to do something positive in my life. I’m overweight, my grandmother by my mom side has diabetes, my parents suffered from hypertension, so if I don’t start doing a change in my life I can be in serious health situation and I don’t want that. In the meantime I’m going to the gym once a week to do cardio and weights, walking in my lunch hour and eating a little bit healthy. I have to do it slowly because I’m not a diet person. my birthday is coming so I have to look beautiful.

Image

Live Well Session 1

After registering and signing into LiveWell account, I received a borage of questions which try to establish my baseline level of exercise, nutrition and stress. After answering all the questions the algorithm determined that I was at maintenance level for all the categories. We all have work, college, family obligations however with proper planning one can allocate some time and have consistency with going to the gym.

Since you stated a “a picture would suffice”, here is  a picture.

Deadlifts at NYSC