Our City Tech OpenLab Home

Coffee House #2

Through out my college years there are few things that I wish it didn’t happen to me but it did. Back when I was a fresh in city tech, I made a american friend who really helps me in my all of my classes. He’s Canadian, from London. We met in our physics class, we started talking by me asking how the his “show work” is simpler than the professor’s writing. I ask then asked him for contacts because I believe he is more “trust worthy” than my Asian friends who fail the previous quiz. We really had fun together, we went out for bicycle ridding, jogging and work out(gym) together sometime. But things started to gone bad when that happened. Some time in April, I just left my calculus class, I saw my graphing calculator was missing so I went back to find it. He was holding it, I was happy he found it for me, but when ask him to give it back to me, he denied. How did I know it was mine? Because I saw my handwriting in the back of the calculator in Chinese. We argued, at a point I even wanted to call the security guard to help me get it back, but I didn’t, I know its not worth it anymore. I decided to not talk to him anymore. A lost of an object can help me determine what kind of person I’m Making friend with is really worth it.

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Received.
    -Prof. Scanlan