Our City Tech OpenLab Home

Coffeehouse #5

In the article “7 Time Management Tips for Online Students” by Kelsey Miller the author makes it clear on how to take on big assignments or even the simplest tasks. One thing I liked while reading this article was the format she used to create these seven steps. A student with a big assignment or a small assignment can use these several tips to help attack the assignment in an easier way. The format the author used can also be applied on a day to day basis not only with school but also with work. Planning and timing is very important as it helps us to stay organized.

Doing things last minute is something I’ve always done whether its homework or tasks to do at home. One thing I realized that I was doing wrong was tip number which is not to multi task. I multi-task a lot which is a habit I picked up on from my mother. When I would take my time and do my work on time I’d notice ending up with a good grade but that was because I was able to take time with my work. It is good we plan ahead time to do our work so we have a layout of how each assignment can be done appropriately to the best of our ability.

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Thanks for this post.
    -Prof. Scanlan