Your first assignment is to add yourself to our OpenLab course and to submit a post introducing yourself to the class. Your post is due by 8am on Monday, February 8.
- Sign up for an OpenLab account using your CityTech email address.
- After you’ve logged in, add yourself to our MAT 2540 class.
- From the class OpenLab site you can create a new post by clicking the symbol that looks like a + sign inside a circle at the top of the screen.
- Title your post “Introducing [your first name] [your last name].” (You may use just initials if you like, as long as there’s enough information for me to locate you on my official roster.)
- From the categories on the right-hand side of the screen, make sure to select “Introduce yourself” so that the rest of us can locate your post later.
- Tell us anything you’d like us to know about you! Some suggestions are…
- Your major
- How you got interested in math/computer science
- What you hope to do after you graduate from CityTech; short-term goals, long-term goals, whatever…
- What topics interested you most from MAT 2440
- What you hope to get out of this course (I don’t mean which grade you want!
- Other interests/hobbies you have
- For extra credit, read and comment on your classmates’ posts! (Note: the administrator will have to approve your comments, so don’t be surprised if they don’t appear right away)
Keep your eyes peeled…I’ll submit a post introducing myself too!