Professor Poirier | D366 | Spring 2024

Introducing Emanuel Gonzalez

Hello everyone, my name is Emanuel Gonzalez, I am Mexican and I go by he/him. My current major is computer science because I was interested in technology at a young age and got exposed to coding in middle school. The math class that I will take after this class will probably be Calculus 1 which I am hoping with my knowledge from AP calculus in high school will be easy. After graduating from City tech I hope to find a job in my field and bartend part time for fancy parties/venues. I played soccer at an amateur-pro level but now I play casually for scheduling purposes and I play video games in my spare time. An interesting fact about myself is that I get small urges to learn different hobbies so I have learned how to play a few instruments. Something I am bad at is public speaking and staying focused on task, a lot of unintentional procrastination.

1. RandyD

Hey Emanuel, it’s nice to meet you. I’m also majoring in Computer science because of previous classes in high school. I also love to play soccer but it was mainly just casual. You also mentioned you learned how to play a few instruments, which ones? I’m still learning how to play the guitar, it’s been almost 2 years.