Hello everyone! My name is Jessica, and i go by the pronouns she/her/her’s. This is my second attempt at taking pre-calc, so i am excited to understand the material and finally put this class behind me, and then move on to calculus next semester. I am majoring in Civil Engineering Technology here at city tech, and my goal is to become a civil engineer. After i graduate, i want to stay in NYC and be a part of the many projects geared towards improving New York City’s infrastructure. An interesting fact about me is that i am obsessed with the Dallas cowboys cheerleading team, so much, that i feel the urge to take dance as a sport/hobby. Something I’m good at is baking a healthy version of banana bread, and something i’m bad at is not being able to use a curling iron. A boring fact about myself… well, it would be what i just mentioned about the curling iron, lol! I own quite a few books but i don’t have a favorite. However, i enjoy reading articles from the Atlantic– that is my favorite magazine. Lastly, My favorite animals are dogs. Doesn’t matter what breed, i love all dogs!

Wishing you all a great spring semester!

Jessica.