When I started high school I only knew one other student who was my best friend in high school. I found it hard to connect with other students because we had different interest and came from different areas of New York. The way I spoke with my old classmates in middle school was different than the way students spoke at my high school, and I had to quickly adjust to that. As I quickly adapted I found my self making friends with different students from different social groups. I made friends with the nerds, jobs, and even the gamers. This guy who’s name I didn’t know was super funny and we had similar life’s, we sort of clicked. I would say our friendship is unique, how often do you find friends in high school who are the complete opposite in high school. I was almost crazy to me. some one who speaks a different language, reads comics and watched anime is my best friend. Till this day I am proud to call him my bestfriend. We can always rely on each other when we need something or simply just someone to talk too.