Back in 2011 when I was a tiny little third grader, it was mid-September already. I came across a girl who registered late for class, I grew up going to a private school where tuition is about 5,000$-6,000$. It was pretty expensive depending on which grade you’re registering for, even for babies who are enrolling in the nursery. It was the sixth period and we had English class, a noticed an unfamiliar face, it was a new girl.

As we sat down at our desks and we open our notebooks, the new girl couldn’t help to sit still. As the teacher began to teach, the new girl named Sarah decided to stand the whole class period, I came up to her because I was very curious why she couldn’t sit still during class. She exclaimed that she hates sitting and how she cant focus when she sits.

I have found Sarah very unique and special, and ever since that day, we became best friends until we graduated high school! Sarah was a very bright student who was also the valedictorian, she has always helped me achieve my goals, and was always there for me through my darkest and happiest days. I found our friendship very significant because as I got older, in my high school years I hated sitting on my chair because it would give me so much pain. Even when I took. my, SATs I couldn’t focus because we were sitting on a plain metal chair that gave unnecessary pain.