I met my best friend when I was in kindergarten. We automatically clicked and we spent 8 years together in the same school until High School. Her name is Kyara but everyone calls her Kiki. We didn’t go to the same High School but that didn’t cut or stop our friendship. She recently moved to Jersey and I don’t see her as much as I used to, but that doesn’t matter when you have a true friend. You can go months without seeing each other but the second you hang out it’s like nothing ever changed. She is important to me because she has been with me through the toughest moments so far in my life. She is always someone I can go to when it feels like no one else is there. It’s always great vibes when we hang out with each other. We don’t even have to talk because as long as we have each other’s presence around it’s still fun to us. Her family loves me as if I was their daughter and my family feels the same about her. It’s funny because we are the opposite of each other yet the same. Perfect match. We are planning on getting matching tattoos later this year of yin and yang because although we are different we balance each other out perfectly.