I’ve always wanted a brother, I would’ve wanted an older brother but that was too late by the time I was born, I hoped for at least the chance to get a younger brother but it didn’t work out like that either. I never thought that instead I would end up with a nephew instead. My older sister got pregnant young and hid the fact she was pregnant for about 6 months. We were all so mad at her for hiding it from us, but the minute I found out she was having a boy all that anger turned into happiness. When she was finally in labor I went with her to the hospital and tried to stay there until my nephew was born. I was so excited but he took longer to come out than I thought he would. We went to the hospital around 10pm and I went home to go shower and get ready for school around 6am and of course that when he decided it was time for him to come out. Everyday my sister spent in the hospital I was right there with her, feeding him, picking him up and holding him every minute, my heart was filled with joy.

The fact that my sister still lives with me, I get to share the opportunity of helping her raise him. He is now 4 years old and in my opinion I think he is so smart for his age. He started talking around the age of 2 and now his vocabulary is outstanding, you can have a conversation with him and forget that he is only 4 years old. Everyday I get to watch him grow , he is like the little brother that I never had. Now that I have him in my life I couldn’t even imagine life without him. His name is Fawaz and he has such a beautiful soul. If you’re in a mad mood, being around him would change your mood completely. Of course we have our ups and downs but kids will always be kids.