Prof. Jessica Penner | D304 | Spring 2022

Adrian Polanco, POV story for picture C

On a bright and sunny Wednesday afternoon Johnny and Lucia are on the bus heading towards the concert that Johnny forced Lucia to come to. As they’re on the way there Lucia told Johnny to wake her up when they arrive seeing how she was tired and honestly couldn’t be bothered caring for this band that he is so excited to see. As Johnny agrees to wake her up he thinks now’s a better time than ever to get his lyrics in order and gather some inspiration for his own band. However little did Johnny know that as he is letting all his thoughts flow and is being distracted with his own genius the bus has already passed their stop. I wonder when he will take notice or will Lucia wake up and realize that they’re in a whole different area.

1. Aide

good details, explain a bit of the background as well gave details of it to help us understand what’s going in the moment.

2. Lisa

I enjoy this backstory you created of this concert they are going to. I also enjoy how you give an inside look at Lucia’s feelings where you state that she didn’t care much for the concert so this leads her to take a nap on the way there. You made it very realistic and intriguing. I’m going to assume the picture you had was of that moment where she is sleeping on the bus with Johnny writing something down?