In my annotated bibliography I talked about the current process that Immigrants have to go trough to get citizenship and its currently impossible since its not available for most of the immigrants living in the U.S. today. Even if they had one of these ways to get citizenship the process takes extremely too long and may take up to 10 years or more. The discourse community that I will share my research with is of course immigrants to try and inform them and as well as policy makers to hopefully make them understand the situation and make an easier way for foreigners and immigrants to get citizenship if they wanted to come live and work here. Two multimodal genres that I am thinking of making would be a brochure or a website to try and make it informative. If I do a brochure then I can add texts with pictures and as well as resources in try and inform people of the situation. I’ve done a website in the past for a high school assignment so I can make it to where I can present information in English or Spanish.