For me I think it is in my best interest to write a speech. I want to use my writing as both a warning to the people I would talk to and make a more open statement about misinformation in the online fitness world and fitness industry as a whole. The people who are perpetrating this misinformation are large social media influencers who stay extravagant or intentionally hyperbolic statements about exercises or fitness products such as vitamins, energy drinks or exercise equipment. This misinformation can cause heavy damage to the ideas that beginners who are just starting they exercise journey as they will expect much more progress than what is actually achievable. Another facet of misinformation is lack of openness on the use of Performance Enhancing Drugs (P.E.Ds for short), many people on social medias such as TikTok have shown their “1 Year Transformation” in which they show how they looked before going on an exercise routine and then after. Something that they often forget to include is whether or not they are on these P.E.Ds and this makes people assume that they are natural and that their unobtainable physique is something that can be worked towards. Obviously having impossible goals can lead many to give up home on working out and at worst lead to people to having body dysmorphia as they will always seem themselves as smaller than they actually are and that there is something wrong with them for not being able to obtain that physique.